Tafwyl promises to be a foodie’s paradise – with the Milgi pop-up restaurant coming to the event for the first time, more street food stalls than ever before and plenty of bars. From authentic Thai, Mexican and Greek street food to wholesome vegetarian and vegan dishes, and plenty of delicious desert options… there’s something to tempt everyone at this year’s event.
- Milgi – Cardiff’s popular veggie restaurant will be bringing their pop up restaurant to Tafwyl
- Ffwrnes – Wood-fired Neopolitan style pizzas with Welsh-Italian inspired toppings
- Fritter Shack – Wholesome vegan and veggie food using the finest and freshest ingredients from Wales
- Bodlon – Innovative salads and freshly-made sandwiches
- Grazing Shed – Gourmet burgers made from quality locally sourced Welsh ingredients
- Welsh Creperie Co. – Gourmet sweet and savoury crepes, including vegetarian options
- Meat and Greek – Authentic Greek street food served hot off the charcoals
- Brother Thai – Thai street food pop-up from the streets of Bangkok to the heart of South Wales
- Fablas – Artisan ice cream and sorbets in dozens of delicious flavours
- Brodies Coffee Camper – Delicious freshly ground coffee and home-baked cakes, served from a converted VW camper
- Science Cream – Delicious dessert variations including cookie sandwiches, baked Alaskas, candy floss cones and brownie bombs
- Main Bar – The main bar will keep visitors hydrated with a large range of ales, lagers, wines, spirits and soft drinks.
- Syched Bar – will be selling a range of Welsh ales including Tafwyl’s exclusively brewed Cwrw Tafwyl (Tomos & Lilford), Felinfoel, Cwrw Braf (Tomos Watkin) and Tiny Rebel
- Milgi Cocktail Bar – Milgi will be hosting a cocktail bar –serving their home-made natural cocktails to anyone who needs a little thirst quencher
- Cavavan – This psychedelic 70s caravan has been lovingly converted into a pop up bar selling Cava, Prosecco and Champagne