A FESTIVAL WITHIN A FESTIVAL! TAFWYL’S STREET FOOD LINE UP REVEALED!
Street Food Area Sponsored by Wriggle
Tafwyl’s Street Food Area is a festival within a festival! A foodie’s paradise with more street food stalls than ever before and plenty of bars. From authentic Thai, Indian and Greek street food to wholesome vegetarian and vegan dishes, and plenty of delicious dessert options…there’s something to tempt everyone at this year’s event!
Wriggle is an on-the-go guide to the best independent food, drink & events in Cardiff. Via an app and website, Wriggle’s mission is to help people discover the finest local independents at affordable prices, and this year, they’ll be sponsoring our street food village at Tafwyl. To celebrate, you can sign up to the app using this link to claim £2 credit to use on any of their live deals: https://www.getawriggleon.com/redeem/tafwyl
Street Food Stalls
- Grazing Shed – Gourmet burgers made from quality locally sourced Welsh ingredients
- Tukka Tuk – Cardiff’s Purple Poppadom restaurant will be creating mouth-watering Indian dishes in their Tuk Tuk inspired van
- Meat and Greek – Authentic Greek street food served hot off the charcoals
- Brother Thai – Thai street food pop-up from the streets of Bangkok to the heart of South Wales
- Ffwrnes – Wood-fired Neopolitan style pizzas with Welsh-Italian inspired toppings
- Fritter Shack – Wholesome vegan and veggie food using the finest and freshest ingredients from Wales
- Bodlon – Innovative salads and freshly-made sandwiches
- Welsh Creperie Co. – Gourmet sweet and savoury crepes, including vegetarian options
- Kitchy – Jacket potatoes, wraps & kids meals
- Fablas –Artisan ice cream and sorbets in dozens of delicious flavours
- Hard Lines Coffee – Delicious freshly ground coffee and home-baked cakes
- Science Cream – Delicious dessert variations including cookie sandwiches, baked Alaskas, candy floss cones and brownie bombs
Bar Area Sponsored by Brains
Tafwyl’s Bar Area will this year be proudly sponsored by Brains. The Welsh brewery in the heart of Cardiff have been producing award-winning ales since 1882, and has expanded far beyond a small Cardiff Brewery into a leading Welsh business and the iconic ‘pint of Wales. There will be a chance to try a range of Brains products on the bars, as well as the following…
- Main Bar – Two large bars will keep visitors hydrated with a large range of ales, lagers, wines, spirits and soft drinks. The bar will be selling a range of Welsh produce including Tafwyl’s exclusively brewed Cwrw Tafwyl (Tomos & Lilford), Cwrw Llŷn, Gower Brewery, Wrexham Lager & Brains.
- Milgi Cocktail Bar – Milgi’s distinctive style keeps things simple yet creative with a firm focus on natural flavours.
- Cavavan – This psychedelic 70s caravan has been lovingly converted into a pop up bar selling Cava, Prosecco and Champagne.